The 5 Benefits of Implementing Advanced Load Balancing in Azure
Date: September 13, 2018 @ 11:00 AM PST
Speaker: Kamal Anand, Vice President of Cloud, A10 Networks
Businesses today are rapidly migrating their application workloads to Microsoft Azure Cloud or hybrid infrastructures, spanning on-premises to public clouds. Application teams are also embracing containers and Kubernetes for container orchestration. They expect to get better ease of use, rapid deployment, elastic scaling, automation, and increased operational efficiency.
Learn the benefits of implementing modern, advanced load balancing in Azure – cloud-native in Azure, integrated with Kubernetes and multi-cloud. See a demonstration!
In this 45-minute webinar, you will learn how to:
- Gain visibility and deep insights into your applications
- Increase security of your applications
- Reduce troubleshooting times
- Leverage the same technology and policies across Azure and on-premise
- Boost your productivity and application performance
Watch a Demonstration Too!
Duration: 1 Hour