Top 5 Cloud Data Security Issues in 2020
Date: Friday, September 11th at 10am PDT / 1pm EDT
As more enterprises adopt cloud-based platforms for storing and managing their corporate data, they’re facing a variety of evolving threats. Some are familiar, like data breaches and data loss; others are more unique to cloud platforms like DDoS attacks, which have spiked this year with most people working remotely during the pandemic.
Any organization must strive to ensure continued and comprehensive security, data integrity, and seamless data access. It has always been a tall order, and brings new challenges when working in the cloud. During this session, we’ll examine five of the top cloud data security threats organizations must brace for these days, and cover some of the best practices and technologies that can help organizations ensure their cloud-based data is indeed secure.
You’ll learn more about:
- Distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks and how to fend those off
- How to structure privileges and insufficient access controls to ensure both security and access
- How to defend against potential data breaches and prevent corporate data loss
- How misconfigured containers can present a variety of unique threats
- And how to establish a program of comprehensive notifications and alerts to keep you apprised of potential security threats.
This session is Part Two of our free half-day The Enterprise Cloud Data Summit. Sign up for this session and you are welcome to attend all three sessions! Others include:
9am PDT: The New Cloud Data Model
11am PDT: Expert Best Practices for Cloud Data Management
Duration: 1 hours