Meeting Enterprise Telephony Needs for Microsoft Teams via Direct Routing
Date: Wednesday, October 28th at 11am PDT / 2pm EDT
Microsoft Teams usage for collaboration has skyrocketed during COVID-19, however when it comes to business communications, calling is still king, which is why many enterprises are turning to Direct Routing to implement a third-party telephony solution to work natively with Teams.
Join us on October 28 to hear from Patrick Watson, Senior Analyst at Cavell Group, and Sameep Lad, Director of Product at RingCentral, on how to navigate Direct Routing and unleash the full potential of enterprise-grade communications to your Microsoft Teams users.
Topics covered will include:
- Market overview: COVID-19 and collaboration
- Economics of connecting dial tone to Teams and flavors of Direct Routing
- License requirements to implement Direct Routing
- Benefits of integrating Direct Routing
- How RingCentral Cloud PBX for Teams enhances Microsoft Teams