Digital Resilience: Is Your Company Ready?
Date: Thursday, March 10 at 11am PT / 2pm ET
As digital transformation initiatives proliferate, more and more enterprise functions are underpinned and reliant on technology services and infrastructure. Consequently, the ability of an organization to maintain acceptable service levels through disruptions to its critical processes and the IT systems that support them--its digital resilience--has never been more important. But digital resilience isn't just about disaster recovery or crisis management. It's also about adapting to change, however it manifests, and leveraging the organization's digital capabilities to capitalize on that change.
In this live Tech Talk, veteran technology journalist John K. Waters talks with Bart Rys, Director of Business Solutions in the Everbridge Global Center of Excellence, about digital resilience. You'll learn:
- What exactly is digital resilience?
- What are the challenges organizations face in their efforts to become digitally resilient?
- The connection of Agile and DevOps to digital resilience
- The impact of organizational silos on resilience and how to transcend those divisions
- How to leverage the ecosystem of tools that support resilience
- How to extend the value of existing technology investments for greater resilience
- How to measure your company's digital resilience
About the presenters:
John K. Waters: Veteran Technology Journalist
Bart Rys: Director of Business Solutions in the Everbridge Global Center of Excellence
Duration: 1 hour