Ransomware, Don't Be Scared, Be Prepared!
Date: Tuesday, September 20th at 8am PT / 11am ET
Many threats can happen to your applications and data, including ransomware. When it comes to ransomware, don't be scared, be prepared. Your best defense is a potent offense, being prepared and ensuring your applications, data, and associated resources are protected from different threats, as well as having flexibility on how you will recover, restore, or resume your business.
Join Greg Schulz, Author and Sr. Analyst at Server StorageIO and Microsoft MVP (CDM), along with Adrian Moir from Quest, for an interactive discussion. Adrian and Greg will discuss trends, customer pain points, techniques, and best practices to enable you and your organization to be prepared for ransomware and other threat risks.
What you will learn:
- How ransomware occurs and its impact on organizations
- Steps to take to protect, defend and recover if attached
- Being prepared with data protection and recovery
- Importance of having multiple copies of data
- Role of having copies of data in different locations
- Numerous versions or point-in-time backups as an enabler
- Flexible, granular recovery as an enabler to being prepared
Duration: 1 hour