Collaborative Communication & Compliance: Top Concerns for Enterprise
Date: Thursday, November 17 at 11am PT / 2pm ET
The increasing usage and dependencies of digital communications are generating more data and the need to protect, preserve, secure and serve that data in less time. Another challenge is integrating the various digital communications apps, platforms, and data into effective, efficient, and compliant supervisory records systems.
Join Blane Warrene, Vice President of Product Management of Smarsh and Greg Schulz, Author, Sr. Analyst & Microsoft CDM MVP at Server StorageIO, for an interactive discussion. Blane and Greg will discuss trends, customer pain points, techniques, and best practices for addressing enterprise collaborative communications and compliance concerns.
What you will learn:
- Issues, challenges, and risks with collaborative communications
- How to integrate digital communications into records systems
- Leveraging centralized data and analytics for effective management
- Reducing false positives and echo cancellation
- Enabling effective policies for regulatory compliance
About the presenters:
Blane Warrene, Vice President of Product Management at Smarsh
Greg Schulz, Author, Sr. Analyst & Microsoft CDM MVP at Server StorageIO
Duration: 1 hour