Coffee Talk: Preparing for the Continuing Remote Workforce
Date: Thursday, November 17 at 11am PT / 2pm ET
Join us live to qualify to receive a $5 Starbucks gift card!*
Companies who fared best when COVID-19 hit sending everyone to work from home were those who had already made significant investments in cloud computing. During the pandemic many other companies worked hard to catch up. Now with the pandemic under better control, many are anticipating a return to their offices.
And many are not.
A large part of the global workforce, including management, have found work-from-home to be highly productive and preferable. For some, this means continuing to extend the investments they’ve already made. For others it means planning and making significant new investments. In this session, Senior Resultant Howard M. Cohen will explore what needs to be done to thoroughly prepare an organization for ongoing work-from-home. Topics discussed will include:
- Why employees and executives all want to see work-from-home continue
- How companies must work to keep employees enfranchised and enthusiastic about the company when they’re not reporting to an office every day
- What companies need to do, what systems need to be implemented or modified to make work-from-home as efficient and fully-featured as working from the office
- How to properly and effectively secure corporate data assets with a threat surface that has been infinitely expanded
- Achieving and taking advantage of added agility in an environment not limited by space
About the presenters:
Our Industry Expert
Howard M. Cohen, Sr. Resultant, The TechChannel Partners' Results Group
Howard is a 40+ year executive veteran of the Information Technology industry who today writes for and about the IT channel. He’s a frequent speaker at IT industry events that include Microsoft Inspire, Citrix Synergy/Summit, ConnectWise IT Nation, ChannelPro Forums, Cloud Partners Summit, MicroCorp One-On-One, and CompTIA ChannelCon, frequently hosts and presents webinars for many vendors and publications.
John K. Waters, Editor at Large, Redmondmag.com
*Prize will be distributed to the first 250 attendees who attend the live event for a minimum of 51% of the total presentation. Only valid business e-mail addresses of current employer will be considered. Only eligible for one entry per individual, not per e-mail address. Must be a US resident. No substitutions allowed. False and/or deceptive entries or acts shall render entrants ineligible. No purchase is required. This offer is not valid where prohibited by law. If there is any reason to suspect abuse, fraud, or breach of these terms and conditions, we have the right to void the prize.
Duration: 1 hour