How to detect and respond to cryptojacking attacks
In a time when the world was shoring up its defenses against ruthless ransomware attacks, attackers found a way to reap profits by stealthily mining currency from unsuspecting victims.
That's why the year 2021 saw a NEW RECORD OF 97.1 MILLION cryptojacking attacks.
In this e-book, we break down the various aspects associated with cryptojacking. Learning about this will help you understand how to combat and curb cryptojacking.
We will cover:
- The relevant concepts associated with cryptojacking, including blockchain technology.
- The reasons behind the popularity of cryptojacking.
- The ways in which cryptojacking malware is embedded.
- How to prevent and detect cryptojacking.
- Real-life examples of cryptojacking attacks.