Getting the Most Out of Your Microsoft Security Investment With MDR
Date: Monday, May 23rd at 11am PT / 2pm ET
Your information systems are your business lifeblood, but keeping them safe and secure from increasing threat risks is a common pain point for most organizations. With new threat risks, and existing threat risks trying to attack your business information resources at a faster rate, the solution is an intelligent Managed Detection and Response (MDR) services approach that combines people, with best practices, expertise and technology.
Join Greg Schulz, Sr. Analyst & Microsoft MVP at Server StorageIO, and Jerry Carlson, Microsoft Alliance Manager at Critical Start, for an interactive discussion. Jerry and Greg will discuss trends, customer pain points, techniques, and best practices for operationalizing and maximizing your Microsoft Security investment with MDR.
What you will learn:
- How no threat risk is too small or large to overlook
- Technology is only as good as how it is configured and used
- Automate handling and resolving of known good behavior
- Freeing up staff expertise to tackle more pressing challenges
- Best practices to maximize your investment in MDR resources
- What you can do today as next steps to enable
- What you can do to enable a robust MDR protected environment
About the presenters:
Greg Schulz, Sr. Analyst & Microsoft MVP at Server StorageIO
Jerry Carlson, Microsoft Alliance Manager at Critical Start
Time: 11:00 am PT