Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT): Learn the Methods Bad Actors Use to Hack Your Organization
Date: Thursday, January 25th at 11am PT / 2pm ET
They are out there, watching and waiting for an opportunity to strike - the bad actors who have carefully researched your organization in order to set the perfect trap using easily found public resources. Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) can provide cybercriminals everything they need to know to perfectly target your users by gathering data on everything from password clues to tech stack details, banking/credit card accounts, social media details and more. Emerging technologies like AI can make gathering this intelligence even easier.
Join Rosa Smothers, former CIA Cyber Threat Analyst and Technical Intelligence Officer, now KnowBe4’s SVP of Cyber Operations, as she reveals the OSINT techniques employed by cybercriminals that can help you protect your organization before disaster strikes.
In this special Cyber Security Awareness Month webinar, you’ll learn:
- What apps and analytic techniques can help you better understand the data you’re collecting
- Real-world demonstrations of how to conduct (legal!) OSINT gathering techniques the hackers are using on you
- How to deploy penetration testing exercises to map an attack surface
- How to conduct cyber investigations of your own
- And how understanding OSINT and training your users can help build your human firewall
Learn how to use the cybercriminals’ best techniques before they do!
About the presenters:
Rosa Smothers, SVP of Cyber Operations, KnowBe4
Duration: 1 hour