Five Ways to Improve Auditing of Your Hybrid Active Directory
Properly auditing a hybrid Active Directory (AD) environment is not a simple task. You need to be able to quickly spot threats, track changes to configurations and roles, keep a close eye on the activity of users, store your audit data for years, and much more. If all you have are native tools, it’s a nearly impossible job.
But Quest offers a comprehensive solution that makes it easy: On Demand Audit Hybrid Suite for Office 365. This white paper illustrates the power of this innovative solution by walking through exactly how it helps you solve five of the toughest auditing challenges in any hybrid AD environment:
- Detect use of the Kerberos Golden Ticket vulnerability
- Identify applications that are still using less secure NTLM authentication
- Track tenant-level configuration and role changes
- Monitor the activity of external users
- Search and alert on the activity of cloud-only users