Microsoft Certified Professional Magazine Online - Editorial Staff How to contact: editors, contributing editors and writers, and MCPmag.com Reader Advisory Board members.
The best method for getting in contact with an editor when you want to do the following:
- Send us feedback on an article or resource you saw on MCPmag.com
- Write an article, or offer an article idea for potential publication
- Write a technical or certification study tip for publication
- Submit a press release or news item for potential publication in our print magazine, online magazine, or e-mail newsletters
- Send books or products for evaluation
- Contacting a contributing editor, contributing writer, or Reader Advisor Board Member or Alumnus
is to send your inquiry to email@example.com.
Before submitting an article or idea, be sure to download a copy of the Writer Guidelines.
For sales information, click here
The opinions expressed within the articles and other contents herein do not necessarily express those of the publisher.About UsAdvertise