Guarding the Cloud: Top 5 Cloud Security Hacks and How You Can Avoid Them
Date: Thursday, March 28 at 11am PT / 2pm ET
Navigating the cloud security landscape is no walk in the park. It requires IT professionals like you to not only tackle traditional security threats, such as managing data access and mitigating vendor risks, but also confront virtualization risks and tackle issues unique to the cloud.
With more and more programs and information relying on the cloud, maintaining robust security can feel like an uphill battle. Unsure where to start? We've got you covered!
Join us for this webinar where Roger A. Grimes, Data-Driven Security Evangelist at KnowBe4, will walk you through the ins and outs of cloud security. He’ll share:
- Top threats named by the Cloud Security Alliance to watch out for
- How to approach your organization’s cloud security and threat landscape
- Real-world examples of cloud security breaches and their ripple effects
- The risks of vendor-stored user data and strategies to prepare your organization for such threats
- How to best protect yourself against today's top hacks and vulnerabilities both on and off the cloud
Learn about the most popular and successful threats against cloud environments and what you can do to best protect yourself against them.
About the presenters:
Roger A. Grimes, Data-Driven Security Evangelist, KnowBe4
Roger Grimes, KnowBe4’s Data-Driven Defense Evangelist, is a 30-year computer security consultant, instructor, holder of dozens of computer certifications and an award-winning author of 10 books and over 1,000 magazine articles on computer security. He now serves as the Data-Driven Security Analyst for KnowBe4. He has worked at some of the world’s largest computer security companies, including Foundstone, McAfee and Microsoft. Grimes holds a bachelor’s degree from Old Dominion University. He was the weekly security columnist for InfoWorld and CSO magazines from 2005-2019.
Time: 11:00 am PT
Duration: 1 hour