A Pulse Check on Your Cloud-based Software-Defined Data Center Strategy
Now Available On-Demand
Greg Schulz, Founder and Sr. Advisor, Server and StorageIO Consultancy Firm
Patrick Rougeau, Sr. Sales Engineer, KeepItSafe
Rick Vanover, Director Product Strategy, Veeam
The Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) is a proven architectural approach based on virtualization, automation, and cost efficiencies. This flexible architecture approach enables you to invest and grow at your own pace, without having to rip and replace the existing infrastructure.
Even though SDDC can shift the IT org role from a cost center to strategic business unit, replication to secondary sites for disaster recovery (DR) is still not always in the budget. This doesn’t reduce the importance of having critical business data and applications available off site. So, what do you do?
Join storage experts Greg Schulz, Patrick Rougeau and Rick Vanover to get a pulse check on your cloud-based SDDC strategy and answers for enabling off-site DR application and data protection abilities. They will explore:
- SDDC best practices, trends, and decision making
- HCI, VM, and Container continuity in the Software-Defined Data Center
- Data protection strategies (resiliency, backup, recovery, DR, archive)
- How to evolve from SDDC high availability to cloud-based DR
- The checklist to ensure backup functionality and restore viability with DRaaS