Top 5 Hybrid AD Management Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
Date: Wednesday, March 20th at 11:00am PT / 2:00pm ET
While Hybrid messaging and collaboration with MS Office 365 offers compelling benefits to larger organizations and the enterprises, it comes with new security and compliance risks.
Many organizations will not be prepared for the new complexities of management and administration, and legacy tools are simply not equipped to handle running AD and Azure AD in parallel.
Join Michael Osterman, Principal of Osterman Research and Robert Bobel, Founder and CEO from Cayosoft Software for a new, educational webinar to learn about the specific issues and complexities introduced in the MS Office 365 Hybrid Cloud environment and what you should know to ease the new administration challenges while maintaining a secure and compliant environment.
You will discover:
- What are the key security risks introduced to organizations that move to Hybrid Office 365?
- How can you monitor, audit, report, and analyze the Hybrid environment from a single pane of glass?
- What are some proven best practices to tighten IT control with better management of users, groups, permissions, and the overall hybrid environment?
- What should you look for in administration tools designed specifically for Hybrid environments?
- What are some strategies to address potential gaps in your compliance processes?
All registrants will have the opportunity to get their top Hybrid Office 365 questions answered by these two experts.