Transforming Cloud Security with SASE
Date: Monday, September 27th at 11am PDT / 2pm EDT
With employees working remotely, the amount of data that flows through the cloud is exploding. The classic paradigm of corporate perimeters and traditional network architecture is now a thing of the past. Keeping up with this evolution is imperative and organizations are looking to implement an agile and holistic threat defense. SASE is security framework designed to counter threats that thrive in an environment which is invisible and distributed.
This talk will focus on:
- Why legacy network architectures are failing
- How SASE model integrates with the network infrastructure to boost network security
- How SASE services help meet the dynamic secure access requirements of today's cybersecurity landscape
- How Zero Trust fits in a SASE architecture
- How can businesses incorporate SASE
About the presenter:
Jay Reddy, Sr. Technical Evangelist, ManageEngine
Jay Reddy has been associated with ManageEngine for over 5 years. As a technical evangelist,
he helps IT leaders and global enterprises to outmaneuver complex cybersecurity challenges.
He is a sought after speaker on the latest Cybersecurity trends in international conferences. He
has authored numerous e-books and conducted research studies that help business leaders
with insight and advice on leveraging the latest technology for better IAM and cybersecurity.