THE SAFETY NET: Ransomware Recovery and Disaster Recovery for Hybrid IT Environments
Date: Thursday, April 28th at 10am PT / 1pm ET
Ransomware and other cyberthreats are changing business's needs for data protection across their on-premise, private cloud, SaaS and public cloud environments.
If your organization is attacked, are you ready?
Join our webcast to discover:
- The ransomware landscape, common attack vectors and new malicious tactics
- How to reduce vulnerabilities and data loss caused by user error, insider threats, and external attacks
- Key considerations around VMware and Hyper-V Disaster Recovery such as staged recovery, cloud portability and workload mobility
- How Veeam Cloud Backups outsmart ransomware with Insider Protection and Local Immutability
- How Veeam Cloud Connect Replication delivers complete and rapid virtual machine Disaster Recovery
- End user and Microsoft 365 protection with backup, cybersecurity awareness training and managed anti-spam services
- Data protection options for Azure and AWS and how they work to protect your multi-cloud future
About the presenters:
Kevin May, Vice President, Storagepipe
Kevin May leads the Storagepipe sales team in providing the right solutions for clients while developing new service offerings. He has over 20 years of sales, business development and executive leadership experience globally in disaster recovery, data protection, cloud storage, IT technology, and infrastructure. Kevin utilizes his vast data center expertise as the President for 7x24Exchange Canada.