Evaluating Microsoft Teams Calling Options
Date: Monday, October 30 at 11am PT / 2pm ET
Evaluating adding PSTN calling to Microsoft Teams? There’s a range of options, from Microsoft’s own phone feature set to integrating third-party calling solutions from a unified communications as a service (UCaaS) provider. In this webinar, Metrigy and Vonage will dive into the options available on the market today, as well as what to look for in a UCaaS provider.
Save your spot today! You’ll learn how to:
- Convert Teams into a robust business platform by supercharging it with voice and SMS/MMS capabilities
- Unify your front and back office with calling and contact center capabilities, to make employees more productive, and customers happier
- Easily integrate your Microsoft Office Suite with UC solutions for far more functionality — all while saving costs
- Teams phone trends / data on companies adoption, use of UCaaS providers
- Why use a UCaaS provider instead of Teams
- Integrated contact center
- Additional features / functionality (e.g. SMS/MMS)
- What to look for in a UCaaS provider?
- Key differentiators
About the presenters:
Irwin Lazar, President and Principal Analyst, Metrigy
Irwin Lazar develops and manages research projects, conducts and analyzes primary research, and advises enterprise and vendor clients on technology strategy, adoption and business metrics. Mr. Lazar is responsible for benchmarking the adoption and use of emerging technologies in the digital workplace, covering enterprise communications and collaboration as an industry analyst for over 20 years.
Mr. Lazar is a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and sought-after speaker and author. Mr. Lazar’s earlier background was in IP network and security architecture, design, and operations where he advised global organizations and held direct operational responsibility for worldwide voice and data networks.
Leon Frankel, Senior Director, Product Management, Vonage
As the director of product management for unified communications at Vonage, Leon manages all aspects of the Vonage Business Communications (VBC) product - Vonage’s cloud based unified communications solution for businesses. He brings to this position his passion for user experience and employing technology to solve complex business problems through innovative, simple, and easy to use products.
Prior to Vonage, Leon held several positions at a healthcare IT startup company that successfully grew into one of the leading vendors in that space. When he’s not working on new products or features, he can be found outside running, biking, or swimming depending on the season and upcoming triathlon events.