When it comes to Exchange 2007, infrastructure is key. In this Lunch Break Series PDF from the editors of Redmond magazine, you'll get the inside scoop on how to:
- Architect your infrastructure to take the most advantage of Exchange 2007's High Availability capabilities.
- Understanding and implementing Local Continuous Replication (LCR) and Cluster Continuous Replication (CCR).
- The implications of Single Copy Clusters (SCC).
- How changes in Exchange 2007 will affect your current storage set-up.
- Tips for calculating your database size requirements.
- Building a storage system that can grow with you.
And much more! Plus in the bonus Reader Review, you'll also get inside advice from other IT professionals that have already begun their implementation. There's a lot packed into this report -- download it today!